Onsite energy generation is a significant expense for oil & gas industry well sites, and a high-regulatory environment means reducing emissions is a top priority.
Oil & Gas
The Absolute Extreme Burner™ is an established solution for efficient, low-emission combustion that requires a minimum of 35% less fuel. Energy efficiency and complete combustion create a high-performance burner that optimizes several key field processes and reduces operational costs.
ACI’s patented Absolute Extreme Burner™ for oil & gas applications increases vessel efficiency with significantly better heat transfer from the fire tube to the end process. The burner’s near-flameless, 100% complete combustion results in lower emissions and less fuel usage while maintaining a stable process temperature that eliminates the need for on-off cycling.
- Decrease in overall maintenance requirements
- 35% or greater decrease in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- No damaging carbon residue in the burner
- No heat warping due to consistent heat output
SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE
- Zero carbon monoxide output
- 35% or greater decrease in carbon emissions
- Less fire tube and other parts replacements
- Ultra low NOx emissions
- Fully CSA certified with Class 1 Div. 2 and B149.3-15, CGA 3.4 Compliant
- Unaffected by barometric pressure, humidity or altitude
- Fire Tube life extension by a minimum of 50%
- Increased stability from high-quality construction
The Absolute Extreme Burner™ process has numerous additional advantages over conventional combustion technologies. Our products were designed to align with the needs of the oil & gas industry and extensively field-tested and proven out with major energy producers. Each of our advantages has the potential to significantly reduce costs in wellsite production.
- Near-flameless burner offers 100% fuel combustion
- Unbeatable heat transfer efficiency
- 35% or greater increase in fire tube process production
- Option to add a heat exchanger to pre-heat process without additional fuel use
- Fully automated, push-button ignition system
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- NOx as low as 27PPM without FGR or Scrubbers @ 2.5 MM BTU